Hello everybody. TodayToday we will share Secrets of the Millionaire Mind in Hindi PDF free download link. We hope you will love this.
Book: Secrets of the Millionaire Mind in Hindi PDF free download
Type: Hindi Motivational Books
This short (3 hours in audio) book is about developing the mindset required to become rich. The author defends the wealthy lifestyle, then provides motivation and action steps to become rich yourself. There’s nothing novel; the advice is common to financial self-help books: take responsibility for your life, have an abundance mindset, set high goals, own your own business, specialize, serve others, and earn passively.
The author focuses on monetary riches, not general wealth or happiness, which other self-help books do. I didn’t like the author’s in-your-face style (in the audiobook, he’s practically yelling). He’s quite harsh on the poor and middle class; although I agree that people’s financial situations are often a result of their own choices, sometimes things are beyond a person’s control. I also didn’t like the pseudo-scientific garbage about using your subconscious to emit energy that influences “the universe” to respond to your wishes.
Seek abundance, not poverty or comfort.
Identify your gifts/skills, then use them to solve problems for as many people as possible.
Associate with the rich. Admire, learn from, and spend time with rich people.
Poor people trade time for money. Rich people get paid for their results. The best way is to own your own business, to take advantage of tax benefits. The next best is becoming a commission-based salesperson, network marketer, or consultant.
What you focus on expands; what you track increases. Focus on increasing net worth.
Set aside 10% of earnings for investing, and another 10% for play.
You’re only growing when you’re uncomfortable.
Use power thinking, not positive thinking. Positive thinking is unrealistic optimism (pollyannaism), but power thinking is entertaining only thoughts that support happiness and success.
Great book full of practical ideas. The best part I liked is the Money Management System. What i didn’t like is the excessive referring to The Millionaire Mind Intensive Seminar. The author refers people to it too many times throughout the book.
Here’s what I learned from this book:
– Your income can grow only to the extent that you do.
– The Law of Income: You will be paid in direct proportion to the value you deliver according to the marketplace.
– It’s time to stop hiding out and start stepping out.
– The size of the problem is never the issue — what matters is the size of you!
– The vast majority of millionaires became rich by being in their own business.
– Until you show you can handle what you’ve got, you won’t get any more! You must acquire the habits and skills of managing a small amount of money before you can have a large amount.
– The more your money works, the less you will have to work.
– Author’s definition of financial freedom is simple: it is the ability to live the lifestyle you desire without having to work or rely on anyone else for money.
– Long-term versus short-term: poor people work to earn money to live today; rich people work to earn money to pay for their investments, which will pay for their future.
– If you are willing to do only what’s easy, life will be hard. But if you are willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy.
– To get paid the best, you must be the best.