Hello everybody. Today we will share Eberron Rising From the Last War PDF free Download | Eberron: Rising From The Last War PDF Google Drive link. We hope you will love this.
Book: Eberron Rising From the Last War PDF free Download | Eberron: Rising From The Last War PDF Google Drive
Explore the lands of Eberron in this campaign sourcebook for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
This book provides everything players and Dungeon Masters need to play Dungeons & Dragons in Eberron–a war-torn world filled with magic-fueled technology, airships and lightning trains, where noir-inspired mystery meets swashbuckling adventure. Will Eberron enter a prosperous new age or will the shadow of war descend once again?
– Dive straight into your pulp adventures with easy-to-use locations, complete with maps of floating castles, skyscrapers, and more.
– Explore Sharn, a city of skyscrapers, airships, and noirish intrigue and a crossroads for the world’s war-ravaged peoples.
– Include a campaign for characters venturing into the Mournland, a mist-cloaked, corpse-littered land twisted by magic.
– Meld magic and invention to craft objects of wonder as an artificer–the first official class to be released for fifth edition D&D since the Player’s Handbook.
– Flesh out your characters with a new D&D game element called a group patron–a background for your whole party.
– Explore 16 new race/subrace options including dragonmarks, which magically transform certain members of the races in the Player’s Handbook.
– Confront horrific monsters born from the world’s devastating wars.
Oh, what a relief to have a supported D&D setting that isn’t some pseudo-medieval milieu with magic added haphazardly. Eberron is a dynamic, exciting place, just starting to recover from the century-long Last War and the horror of the Mourning, which destroyed the kingdom of Cyre and left it shrouded in impenetrable mists.
This is a fully-formed world, with deep mythology and history and where the scars of war are fresh. No one really won the Last War, so tensions remain high. New nations run by monsters threaten the old order, and the Dragonmarked houses work to expand their influence at the expense of all others. This is a world of change and intrigue where the characters can end up as the clients of a powerful patron or just follow the path of discovery and adventure. You could spend an entire campaign inside Sharn, the legendary City of Towers if you like. Or take an airship on a perilous quest to the southern continent of Xen’drik – a cursed, warped land home to the shattered remains of the Giants’ empire.
Magic is addressed logically and exploited in the same way we exploited the steam engine and electricity. Lightning trains race along magical pathways (and you know I’m going to contrive a desperate fight on top of a train at some point) while airships use bound elementals to sail the skies. Magical cannon and rods exist for warfare, giving a good gunpowder age feeling. Some farmers may own plows that drive themselves or other useful magical implements.
In short, if you’re looking for a very different D&D setting, one with a more pulp feel with elements of noir mysteries, Eberron is the perfect fit.